Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Things I Can't Live With Out! 2012


As I crazily decided to put Heidi and Audrey in my jogging stroller and run Heidi to preschool, I had an epiphany on the way home. I realized how grateful I am to have an amazing stroller that makes it easy for me to run and exercise with my kids. Since I have them 98% of my every day, my stroller has become such a blessing, and a well used accessory. So I contemplated on all the things I could not live with out in my life right now.

Here are a few of the things I can't live with out, (not in any specific order) 2012:

My jogging stroller



Fruits and Veggies

The DVD player in my car

The Gospel of Jesus Christ, Repentance and The Plan of Happiness

Gratitude and People with gratitude


My Family, who I live far away from as it is...

My husband


Sleeping kids


How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment