Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bubble Bath!

Has this ever happened to you? I walked away and came back in to this?

Audrey felt very left out, as you can tell. I quickly removed her from the room, reprimanded my two older daughters, then gave them the towels to clean the mess up and walked away! They have done this in the past and knew the repercussions of their mothers wrath for making such a huge bubbly mess. Let's just say that I told them they could never have a bath in my tub again cause they didn't clean it up the last time this happened. So when they begged and begged and begged to go in my bath again, I gave them strict instructions. And they followed. They knew to clean it up till there were no bubbles on the wall, the door, the floor and inside the tub. I was proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment