Wednesday, April 3, 2013

St Patricks Day 2013 and Easter Breakfast

3-17-13
St Patricks Day fell on a Sunday this year, so we didn't have a lot of time for a fun breakfast. This was it. But we did have Lucky Charms, as probably most every other household in America, and Green Milk. I found this quote last year and had it save on my computer, so I actually printed it this year and left it on the table. It didn't make it into a frame, but on a Sunday morning you're lucky to get breakfast before a 9 am ward. 


 This was mine a Ryan's "green" breakfast; veggie and fruit juice, freshly made.

Don't Judge! I couldn't help taking pictures in Sacrament Meeting because the girls looked so cute in their green and white.



Getting a decent picture of them after church is a whole other story. Shoes come off right as we get in the car to come home. This was all I got!

 My favorite!




 3-23-13 
It seems so strange to be celebrating Easter so close to St Patricks Day.
The Young Woman in our ward hosted an Easter breakfast 2 Saturdays before Easter. It was a fun way to get the kids out, support the young woman, and do some Easter crafts.











No comments:

Post a Comment