Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spring Break 2013 part 1

The day before we left for Utah, Audrey got a stomach flu and was throwing up all day. She fell asleep on my bed like this while I was changing and washing the sheets. Sad girl!


I prayed all night that she would get better so we wouldn't have a throwing up child in the car on a long drive. Or that no one else would get sick and start throwing up. Friday morning, as I was packing up the car and waiting for Ryan to come from an early morning of work, Naomi and Heidi tried to entertain a still lethargic Audrey.

I think I can do this.

We made it all the way with no throw up! Yes!

Decorating Cookies and Eggs at the Koffords
























Newest Baby, Cole Tellis Smith! Everyone is in Love!


And of course, swimming. If the sun is out, why not?







Um, didn't you just have a baby Wendy? Gardening and weeding...
while I hold this knocked out bundle. Heidi wanted to hold him, and she sat for a while just loving him.
Audrey wasn't going to miss out.

Easter morning!

Chandler Rich's Mission Farewell! The luncheon after was a bright day in the sun, so Quinn found a hat, that had a mesh back...

Problem solved! He used the napkin to cover what the hat didn't in the back.

Easter Egg Hunt. 10 and under.
















No comments:

Post a Comment