Sunday, August 4, 2013

Monsters University and Lunch with Worsley Grandparents! 6-22-13 & 6-23-13

 In the theater!

 Instagram post!



Sunday after church, my parents came for lunch. Heidi was with the Rossiter Grandparents and cousins, so it left Audrey, Naomi and I to have lunch. Ryan had a sandwich and had already checked out to our room. Naomi was so tired from a birthday party the night before, so she retreated to her room. So it was Audrey and I to entertain. However, my parents ended up entertaining Audrey. She brought a CS Lewis book to my dad and said, "what does this say?" She climbed on his lap and he opened it and told her stories about Naomi, Heidi and Audey. Then he told her one about Audrey who ate her food, so she started to mimic all the things from the story. She ate half her sandwich and just laughed and giggled at him. It was a priceless moment I know she won't remember, but it builds a bond with her grandparents that she rarely gets to see.





 Instagram post!

No comments:

Post a Comment