Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Great Day! 7/11/13

There was a surprise on the porch for me. It was my very first purchase of Lulu Lemon exercise clothing. I am SOOOO NOT a name brand girl. But if you know me, you know i love to get out and get moving, teach dance, and just stretch. So my before mentioned friend Kristin Daines got me hooked on this line of clothing. She loves it and has mentioned it a few times, and I've seen there wear the few articles of Lulu clothing she owns, so I had been looking around for sale items from Lulu Lemon. Since  the store has such few sales, I found the "we made too much" on the LL web sight. So after getting permission to get what I had my eye on from Ryan, I purchase two items. Here they are: 



 This seems very worldly, I know. But let me be excited about a few things in my life that are for me, myself and I. Thanks

As the girls and I left for 7/11 a father down the street was standing in his front yard and pointed across the street as we drove by. I looked toward where her was pointing and saw a neighborhood pet wandering around. Its been a few years since I saw a bear on our street, but he must have been looking for food. He wandered to the end of the street, up Norumbega and over the fence of a long drive way. We followed him! Glad that he has never tried to climb our fence, we took some pictures, then reversed and headed out for our free slurpees.




We arrived at 7/11 around 6 pm. The line wasn't too long at first, but the longer we stood there, the longer the line got behind us. And what a mess the store on foothill was from all the people coming for free slurpees, not bothering to clean up and mess they made, and left. I understand that there must have been a busy flow of people all day and those getting their drinks didn't want to take too long since there were others waiting behind, but come on! We are a bread of wild animals ourselves.







No comments:

Post a Comment