Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sunday and Monday: Day 4 & 5

We attended the Provo Peak 2nd Ward, my parents and the Smiths' ward.
Naomi and Heidi always love visiting other wards cause they get to go up and be sung to. This particular Sunday was 3 days before Wendy's birthday, so she went up to get a sticker and be sung too, also. 


Then, after church the home teacher came to my parents house to visit my parents, when Cameron came up to tell my Dad that he turned the toilet in the basement back on, used it, and didn't turn it back off. So it flooded all over again. My poor mother was so stressed about the whole thing that she couldn't even deal. I told her to make it Camerons problem now and make him clean it up again. So he did.

We had planned to go the Rich Residence on Sunday evening to make a banner to hold at the airport for when Austin Rich came home from his mission. It was fun doing everyones hand prints.



On the way home from the Richs', Audrey did what we all wanted to do, fanned her pits.


Day 5: Seven Peaks Water Park







FHE at the Koffords. Carson gave a short lesson on the priesthood and the importance of why we have it in life and the church.



Flag raising ceremony to change the flag that has been up for two years and is very weather warn.

Dessert; Fat Boys



After FHE, we all piled into the Koffords Suburban and headed to East Lawn Cemetery to watch the sunset at Coopers grave.


After a loooong day of swimming, playing in the sun, fhe and playing more, I asked the girls to get jammies on and wait for me to put Audrey to bed in the kids room at my parents house. When I came out to help brush teeth and say prayers, this is what I found:

I had to instagram it cause they were WIPED OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment