Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Years 2011 Rose Parade

Ryan took Naomi to the parade route before I arrived with the other two girls. As I drove to Pasadena I received a picture text of Naomi with this hat. Of course Ryan got suckered into buying it from a vendor walking up and down the street. I was so bugged cause he always gives into buying her random, hideous if I do say so, things that she likes at the moment, but have no use in the future. Why is the mom the one with common sense when it comes letting her kids buy things?




This is Dara Rossiter, my niece, Ryans brothers daughter. She has big eyes and round cheeks just like my girls, but she is definitely Chris and Carolines daughter.

This face is a usual when a camera comes out. You'll see it a lot. Same face, different back ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment