Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lights January 2011


Even though I told the studio and many mothers that I wasn't planning to have Naomi and Heidi perform in "Lights" this year, due to me having a small baby that would be difficult to have back stage while trying to take care of two performers, I was suckered into having the girls perform in the opener along with their individual dances. As frustrating as it was for me, the girls enjoyed it and I got some cute pictures and video of them practicing and performing. Here are some back stage and on stage...




Heidi did a tap dance to the song "Broadway Baby"




Naomi was in a ballet dance performed to "My Belle Evangeline," from Princess Frog.

A Cast photo outside. It was very sunny and bright.



This says it all about Heidi's personality. She begs me to take pics like this so she can see them and laugh at herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment