Saturday, March 26, 2011

Just a few things that make me Happy!


I know it's silly, and some of you may roll your eyes I'm sure, but one day when I folded my laundry I looked at all the cloths piled in their own baskets, all folded neatly and ready to go to their individual rooms to be put in the drawers. Then I walked into the girls bathroom where I had organized their hair accessories into individual plastic compartments and opened the drawer. I stood there struck at how happy it made me to see everything in it's place where you can see and find it with out having to dig through the drawer. So I walked around admiring the other cupboards and shelves that are organized to my liking in my home. I just had to take a few pics to share them with any who care and put it out there that yes, I am a little bit of an organize freak. However, when I showed the pictures of my kitchen shelves to Ryan, he asked whose kitchen it was. I was obviously a little hurt that 1 he didn't recognize the shelves that he looks at daily, and 2 that he thinks in his view of my everyday life events that I'm not as organized as I really am. But who cares what he thinks, my moment of pure peaceful happiness can't be taken away. Even these pictures bring a smile to my face.







No comments:

Post a Comment