Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cooper's Blog

If you'd like to have a tender read and be touched by a sweet family who portrays the true meaning of Christmas, check out cooperkofford.blogspot.com. You will be touched, I promise, and cry. Ryan called me into his office and asked if I had seen "this?" I didn't know what he was asking so I walked in and saw the blog with photos of the Kofford Family and what they had done Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I could barely stand there and look at it. I came to my room and opened my lap top to look at the pictures and read the latest posts for myself. Naomi sat with me and asked questions about each picture. I sat sobbing, nose dripping and all. Thanks Ryan.
I want to share this with all I know and love cause we always need to remember the purpose of this life, and that we need to love each other while we are here on the earth. I hope you enjoy and are touched by the spirit as I have been and continue to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment