Wednesday, December 2, 2009



Being so furtunate to live near the ocean gives us great chances to visit any time. This picture of Heidi was November 28th. It was a beautiful day. Not too cold, but I wouldn't touch the water. That did not stop Naomi and Easton Bleecker. They were in and out, constantly plumbled by waves as they tried to build mounds of sand not quite castles.

We are so blessed in every way. Life isn't easy, but we try to thank Heavenly Father for what we do have. I feel blessed to live in Ca, to have a new home, to have two healthy children, a husband who works hard, a family I wish wasn't so far away, trials that help us learn, even when we don't want to learn them with loss. Mostly I'm grateful for the example of a Savior. He is the way! Heavenly Father has given us everything we need to survive on this earth. We really just have to seek after it and follow the commands laid out for us.

So I tend to preach my testimony a little much, but this is my blog and I feel we should all share our testimonies when we have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment