Saturday, November 26, 2016

Utah Summer 2015!

And we're off!

Driving to Utah in the summer always takes weeks of planning and packing. Usually (every time) I'm the one doing all the packing and loading of the car. It's a lot of stress for me and I usually get sick. But since we had spent a week away from home two weeks before we left for Utah, I just pulled out dirty cloths and repacked them in all our suitcases. Genius! Ha!
Here is my little pajama'd family at the Mcdonalds train station in Barstow, Ca. Breakfast. (Gross)

I always hear the words, "For the beauty of the earth, for the beauty of the skies..." when we drive to Utah in the summer. The clouds never disappoint. And the pictures never do it justice.


When we finally arrived, this was the best welcome you could ever get. "Aunt Wissa!"










Hunter and Mitchell Wedding Dinner the Night before.


Setting up for the #hitchwedding. My man crush for Scott Hart grew leaps and bounds watching him make things and take things apart with his saw. 







Happy Birthday Wendy! Just what you wanted to be doing.


 It was all fun and games...

 ...till Avery and Cole slid off the front of the raft.


Getting new do's by Aunt Michelle









My parents left to go visit my Aunt Nancy and Uncle Harry on a mission in Nauvoo. So I decided to spend the declining their much neglected home. It was quite therapeutic, with the exception of the largest bees and wasps in the kitchen and living room windows. Utah has some pretty wicked insects.


The Jets and Debbie Gibson in Concert at the Scera Shell Outdoor Theater.



Seven Peaks Round 2!


BBQ at Sam Schultz' house. Lots of Startup cousins came.



No comments:

Post a Comment