Saturday, November 26, 2016

Balboa Bike Ride and Balboa Bars

Balboa Island Bike and Running Trail!
When Noami's dance competition was over, I decided to take my girls to balboa to ride all our bikes. Let's say it was way more work and not as much fun as I wanted it to be. First it was reeeeeaaaally hot. Which in turn made Heidi and Audrey whine about having to exert any energy to push the pedals on their bikes. I had to push Audrey most of the way while walking next to her. She would get off and say she just wanted to walk, then realize it was harder to walk. Then Heidi needed to stop over 3-5 minutes saying she needed water. So even though it was a gorgeous day and I had great intentions, you can enjoy the pictures and forget that I told you how it was harder than needed to get my kids out.


Of course we had to stop at the end and get balboa bars. Each girl chose their own.





No comments:

Post a Comment