Friday, July 6, 2012

Lemonade Stand! 7-2-12

We bought this lovely lemonade stand last year at Costco. It has been amazing. 
This is the corner of Colorado and Mayflower. 

Naomi is a hard little worker. It took her about 20 minutes of coaxing, not feeling embarrassed to jump up and down to attract buyers, but after the first couple customers, her adrenaline started pumping and the money rolled in. 

This is pretty much what Heidi did the whole time!



She just walked around grabbing cups, granola bars, and getting dry grass and dirt all over.



How in the world does this little girl, Heidi, get so dirty all the time. Look closer at her ankles. She was totally muddy and dusty.

This totally Made the Day! The fire truck passed us by 3 times. On the third it pulled to the curb and stopped. I said, ooh Naomi, they might be stopping this time. They started to climb out  and walk toward us digging through their wallets for money.

 As they walked closer, I could tell Naomi was getting nervous. She fidgeted the whole time trying to pour each cup. It was so cute.


 This was a mis-picture that I didn't mean to take, and was going to delete it, but it was awesome to see the firemen stand there so casual asking questions about the lemonade.
 Thanks to Heidi, you get this lovely picture of me with no make-up, my squinty brow lines, and my Worsley Teeth.

 And this dumb video I can't seem to delete.
My silly baby!
 The firemen left the girls three stickers. They had fun putting them on different parts of their body


 My Chubba!






 We did pretty good. Made $20 in 2 hours. Almost all the lemonade gone. On to the next activity for the day... We'll do this again next week.








No comments:

Post a Comment