Sunday, May 15, 2011

Naomi's Inquisitive Question!

Clearly I don't get dressed up enough on a daily basis. I sang @ "Broadway Brunch" (a monthly brunch where woman are invited to sing for woman who love to hear broadway music) a week ago so I curled my hair and wore a fancy head band, put on more make-up than usual, and wore a nice little button up sweater and jeans. When I picked up Naomi from school, she got in the car and as we started to drive, she inquisitively asked, "Where are you going and why is your hair curled?" I guess in her mind I only get all done up when I'm going somewhere special. Well, I guess we did go somewhere special since I planned for us to go to Disneyland right after picking Naomi up from school. We have to get our time in before we are blocked our for the summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment