Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mothers Beach April 2011

On Friday April 1st, Naomi had a furlough day from school. We had planned for Elaina, Heidi's friend to come play, but didn't have plans for Naomi. So when my cousin Amber texted me that she and a bunch of friends and cousins would be going to the beach, I jumped on the chance to take the kids to play with cousins and get out of the house. We went to Mothers Beach in Long Beach. The weather was perfect and the company there even more enjoyable.









Elaina Butler is Heidi's best friend in the whole wide world. She used to live around the corner from us, but now lives in San Dimas. Every day Heidi begs to have a play date with Elaina, so her mother and I make the drive every other week or so so these two can play. If they had it their way they would just live with each other. This morning Elaina's dad brought her to our home early when he came to work in Monrovia. Around 10 I got the call that my cousin was going to the beach. So I called to get permission for Elaina to come with us since I knew Heidi wouldn't be ok dropping her off too soon. These two had so much fun running and splashing in the water, playing in the sand, and swinging on the play set close to where we sat. It made it easier on me having an extra child there to play with Heidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment