Saturday, April 2, 2011

Heidi's 4th Birthday!

On Heidi's fourth birthday, 12-13-10, we went to Disneyland, just her and I. Well, it ended up being Audrey, Me, Nanna and a surprise visitor, Luke Estes, Heidi's cousin from Georgia. This is a mobil upload. I'll have to add more pictures later when I put them on my computer.
I had a friend pick up Naomi from school so Heidi could have a special day all by herself. She had picked out this Repunzel dress when I was trying to buy Christmas presents. I decided to give it to her for her b-day so she could wear it on this special day. However, we decided to wait till the line to see Repunzel wasn't so long. But by the time we walked back, the line was closed. So they let us go in the exit to just get a peek @ her. We'll work on waiting in line the next time we go to Disneyland. She wanted so bad to see her. Next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment