Monday, August 4, 2014

Worsley Reunion up Provo Canyon, Vivian Park.

On Sunday evening after coopers run, we had a very casual "Worsley Reunion." 

Wendy and Cole didn't make it to church after an evening of little sleep, so I ended up in a piew with 6 kids. Ryan ditched me and sat on another row across from us. Ha! And my dad who had been saving the row for us ditched us for the front row to make room for Ryan who was comfortable in his kidless seat. These are the pictures I sent to Wendy when she asked if I made it to sacrament.

Later that evening, any and all who were in Utah County were invited to meet up provo canyon where grandma Klea used to take us all the time. The turnout was quite pleasant; Christensens, Adams, Worsley clan, and Cabinellas'.  







 Lincoln: "Have I showed you this?" and he twisted his ear around his finger to make it look like his thumb was pushing through his ear.
 The weather was perfect, but the water was still freezing. Fresh from the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment