Monday, April 28, 2014

My girls and Veterans Day 2013

Naomi was very excited to get a whole new outfit a little by default and a little for style. You can't quite see her camo leggings, but she had to get some boots for "Tom Sayer," the play she is rehearsing for currently, and why not find a cute neutral long sweater to wear with all of her leg gins and or jeans. 

This weekend as I went through the many papers in Heidi's back pack, I found this "All About Me" paper. Heidi portrayed herself so perfectly. The last line says it all: "I love Candy!" No joke.

On veterans day, we ventured out to Live Oak Cemetery to see all the american flags that are usually put up on all the veterans graves. As we pulled in I was sadly disappointed that there was not one flag stuck in the ground where all the veterans had plots. Sad! But we took the chance to visit my brothers grave. It gives me a chance to explain to my girls a little bit of my families history, and how our families are forever.





                                                     My isntagram post of their hands.


Just a random observation. The photo on the left is how our awesome cleaning lady, Arselia puts the vacuum hose away. And on the right is how I usually put it away. Who has more time?


No comments:

Post a Comment