Monday, June 24, 2013

"No Day But Today" CSDA 2013 Showcase 6-15-13

On our way to the theater, I looked over at Naomi and realized that the eye lashes she and Heidi begged me to put on them made them look like "Toddlers and Tiara's!" I warned them both that after a while the lashes would start to itch and bug, but they were determined to wear them. 

 During the "Circle Time" backstage I was able to snap a few pictures during the thanks you's and "Break a Legs" of both girls and some friends/co-dancers.



 The Seniors giving out thank you cards and telling Allison how much they appreciate her for the years of friendship and love she has given to them.



Can you spot Naomi?


The Tots; instead of clapping before the show with Allison, they all showed the Love sign with their hands.

 "Yankee Doodle Dancy"


Naomi with Miss Misty after the show.

 Girls with Miss Karla

Heidi with Miss Natalie

Girls with Miss Flo and Miss Kylie, two senior who graduated this year and taught a few classes for the girls.

 Instagram post of my Toddlers and Tiaras.

Candy grams!! The after show sugar rush!

Just before we hopped on the freeway, I look over to see a jeep with a huge american flag attached, flapping in the wind. I love patriotism so I couldn't pass up the photo.


Finally she got to have her candy gram, sugar overload!


No comments:

Post a Comment