Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ron's 70th Surprise Birthday Party 10-26-12

 When Caroline and I were looking through Ron's year books from High School and BYU, I came across a large picture of my Grandma Klea Worsley. I couldn't believe it. I know she had a huge influence on many lives in Provo, Ut and those at BYU. I love and miss her.


I'm going to give a small disclaimer. I have not edited any of the photos. I apologize, but enjoy!

Here we go with the set up of the party. Caroline had the great idea to have the theme be "french vintage." Everything came together amazingly. Most everything was found at my house or at Ron and Barbara's. We had fun setting up, going through Ron's pictures, finding his fraternity "paddle," Making fun banners and making it a fun surprise event.





                             A table in a dim setting.                 The beverages: water and sparkling cider.

                                                                   The Decoraters
                                                                Ron receiving his gift.










Back track a little. Caroline found these french crudettes @ Costco and put them in a little paper cup and tied it with twine. So darling. Each place setting had one to take with them or eat during the party. I think most were eaten during the night.
 The desserts!

The kids gift wrapped and ready


 Some more table and decor setting




 Vintage lanterns, camera, books, and photos of Ron's life and family.




 Dara and Audrey
 The guests arrive.


"Pappy" Ron arriving. Totally surprised.









The party at night.





 Buffet



No comments:

Post a Comment