Friday, December 30, 2011

Disneyland Sept 28th 2011

I love Disneyland, well all the time but especially, at Halloween time. When the decorations change, I'm there!

Tom Sawyers Island. Naomi begged to go over to the island. I always dread it, but we waited for the boat and took time to let the girls run around like we never have. Usually I want to rush from one ride to the next, but this day we just chilled and did what the girls wanted to do.





California Adventure brought a new insight to the stage of life Audrey is entering into; Get the big ugly hairy thing away from me! We started to walk into bear country which is now turning into a play land for the movie "UP." right at the entrance there was the dog from the movie and Audrey started to stiffen up before I even saw the dog standing there. She would not take her eyes off of it, so I started to walk toward it and she flipped. Wanted nothing to do with it.
So all the characters thereafter brought horror to her. Could not get a decent picture...

It was a fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment