Monday, November 21, 2011

Heidi's Debut on Yo Gabba Gabba Season 4

Here she is. Her big day on Yo Gabba Gabba. She was a part of the super music friends show for a song called "gardeners." It was a really fun hoedown scene.

Getting her hair and make-up done before filming.

HERE SHE IS!!! She chose the red dress and red boots. The boots were too big, but she didn't care. She wanted the brightest color possible.

Yep, that's me in the back ground. I was thrown into the scene to sit next to Heidi. A red 70's wig was appropriate for the honky dress and boots I was given. I think I would have taken the boots gladly if they hadn't been rented and if they hadn't given me the worst blisters on my ankles.

This is what we were looking at from where we sat.

THe drums were a vine of pumpkins. The keyboard was corn stalks. and the guitars were rakes with strings. Very clever.
We tried so hard to get a good picture of us sitting there, but we obviously were too close to the camera.



Aaaah, thanks Julia, for taking a better picture of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment