Monday, January 10, 2011

Mustache and Ugly Sweater Party 12-16-10

My sister Wendy and Hubby Lance invited Ryan and I to their annual Mustache and Ugly Sweater Christmas party. Ryan and I had just pulled into town, having driven all day to make it to Utah for this event. My Mom watched our kids, with the help of Kennedy Kofford. So Ryan and I took the chance to raid my parents closet for sweaters. Mine was latch down sweater my parents bought in Estonia when they came to visit me on one of my ship tours. Ryan borrowed a Christmas Vneck knit sweater that I'm sure my Dad still wears.
Wendy with her token Christmas Tree pin.

Lance, that is some dash bourd mustache. (He shaved it off just before the last guest left their home.)
All the Ladies, Sans me, taking a photo opp to document the sweaters.

All the men!

No comments:

Post a Comment