Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cameron and Shalieh's Wedding: 12-17-10

My brother Cameron and his girlfriend, Shaliegh Hewlett, decided to go to the Spanish Fork Court House and get marriend on December 17th, 2010. My little family and I just happened to be in Utah this perticular weekend so I decided, if I'm this close, I might as well go and be supportive to my little brother. I wasn't sure who was going to go show up, but those who came were; Me, Audrey, Naomi and Avery. (Heidi, wiggle worm, was left behind with a sitter) My sisters Jennifer and Elizabeth, oh and Pip her son. My other brother Chance and Catalin Sautzer who were asked to be the witnesses. Our cute cousin Stephanie Stringfellow who to took pics. My Mom and Dad (surprisingly!) And even more surprisingly, Shaliegh's Mom, two little brothers and sister. Forgive me for not knowing thier names yet. I'll learn over time.





First Kiss after being Legally and Lawfully Married



Cry baby! Ha Ha! Love you guys




Cameron with Naomi, 6 1/2 years old Sha with Avery, 7 years old

Cameron with his sisters


The Hewlett Family

Stephanie Stringfellow

Chance and Audrey May, 4 1/2 months old

Philip Bandley, 3 years old


No comments:

Post a Comment