Thursday, March 25, 2010











The Rich Family and Luke Estes were in town, so of course we went to Disneyland with them. Ron, Barbara, Luke, Naomi, Heidi and I drove down together. ( The first pic is of them on the tram from the parking structure to the park entrances.) We met the Richs' at the park. This is their last trip with Austin, pictured with Naomi on his shoulders, before he leaves to go on a mission. It was interesting mixing the two families, but in the long run it worked cause Luke had boys to go on all the scary rides with. I'm impressed with Ron and Barbara for going on Screamin and Tower of Terror. I'm sure their equalibrium was off the rest of the day, but I'm sure Luke enjoyed the day with his grandparents and cousins.
Heidi was so excited to run up and see Lightning Mcqueen and Mator. I was surprised cause she is more hesitant to run up to see a princess, but giddy to stand by the still cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment