Thursday, March 25, 2010

Memories!!!

Wow! I was walking to Naomi's class room one day and looked over and saw this bike. This isn't just an ordinary yellow BMX bike. This is THE bike I learned to ride with and with out training wheels, and rode all over town when I was little. We didn't get frilly princess bikes with ribbons and sparkles. My Dad came home on day with bright yellow BMX bikes, two to be exact. I'm sure he bought them at a "Screaming Deal." So we had no choice but to ride "boy" bikes; and learned to not care what others thought. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the exact bike that was bought from us years ago when my family moved to Utah. Or stolen from our house, which ever you prefer.

2 comments:

  1. wow! I totally remember this bike too! I remember riding to the dairy on it many times. Did I ever tell you that nan and myles bought your exact blue bike you used to have with the basket in the back. Seriously, its the exact one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on. Those are the best bikes ever! And I remember the ice cream bike too. Your dad used to buy amazing things. If you got a frilly princess bike, you probably wouldn't remember it at all!

    ReplyDelete