Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Please excuse the nudity: Heidi on the toilet.


Please excuse Heidi's nudity, but I couldn't resist this shot. I walked in to see if she was done and caught her sitting like this. We had put on her leotard earlier, before she fell asleep in the car. I moved her to the couch where she was knocked out. I made her wake up and go to the toilet so she wouldn't wet her tutu. She was mad I woke her up so she rested her head on her hand to show she wasn't excited about sitting there.

Thank you to Grandma Worsley for this cute bunny tutu given to Heidi last October.

2 comments:

  1. This is a familiar picture...I remember when you (melissa) were Heidi's age, sitting on the toilet wearing almost the same thing. And remember when you forgot to wear underwear at church and bent over the pew and gave everyone a BA. That was also AWESOME!!!! Again you were about Heidi's age. I love being your older sister and can post fun memories about you! Love you. Jenn

    ReplyDelete