Saturday, February 4, 2017

The Royce!!! August 2016



August 2016
After our rough start to the week, I just needed a little break. I asked Ryan if we could go to dinner. Just he and I. We tried to figure out somewhere new to go, since we always end up at cheesecake factory or sushi. Ryan started to look up restaurants in Pasadena and decided to try The Royce, inside the Langham Hotel. He had heard about it and wanted to try it, so that's where we ended up. It was the perfect way to spoil me, after having to deal with some hard people and a new school year for Audrey. 

Let's start off with a Caprese salad. The presentation was amazing. And the taste even better.

 

                                                                           My fish!

                                                                      Ryan's Steak.


Of course after dinner we wandered around the hotel for a little bit. This is the ladies room.






I love the view of the back lawn. So spacious and green.


No comments:

Post a Comment