Friday, March 13, 2015

Heidi's Surprise Disneyland Day! 1/6/15

Surprise!
It's the last day for my an Naomi's Disneyland passes, so since it was Heidi's birthday, I had Heidi go to school for an hour, quietly told her teacher that I would pick her up in an hour, ran Audrey to a friends to play, then came back to pick up Heidi. She came around the corner from her class room excited to leave class with her back pack on, and I asked her if she knew where I was taking her. She said with a big smile, "Disneyland?!" How did you know? Ha! She heard me tell someone. 








































                                                                  It was a fun day!!

Barbara/Nanna, who is the cub pack leader, invited Heidi to come to the activity to make Harry Potter Wands. Heidi loved it. The Crafty Child was very into putting the glue gun up and down the stick to add the quarbels. 



No comments:

Post a Comment