Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Be Nice to Your Husband Month"

I recieved this email from my dear friend Melissa Ingram. She thinks of amazing things such as below. I adore her. She adores her husband. She is an amazing mom to 4 girls. And she inspires me to be better, always. I hope we can all follow her suggestion this month.

Jan 31, 2011 08:26:02 AM, ingram_melissagail@yahoo.com wrote:
Good morning ladies! I've been thinking about something for a couple of days that I want to share with you. I am officially starting "Be Nice To Your Husband Month"! Every day this month, I'm going to to do something thoughtful for my husband. I wanted to invite you to join me. I started today with taking out the trash before he could get to it. Here are just a handful of ideas; tell him how glad you are that you married him, try out a recipe that you know he'd love (I'll be attempting authentic mole at some point), leaving a special note in his car, plan a special date, plan a "guys night" for him & his friends, write a mushy, gushy love letter. The options are endless & can fit into anyone's busy, tired, sicky kids life. Think of things that would be special to your husband. Give it a shot, I'm sure we'll see some great results. I'm sending this to most women in my contact list, pass it on to anyone you want. I might post my progress on f.b.. I would love to know your ideas. Have fun ladies ;)!!!
Melissa
p.s. I'm not telling Ricky...less pressure for me if he doesn't expect it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment