Friday, October 29, 2010

Disneyland with the Smiths October 2010

Lance, Wendy, Avery, Thomas and Kate Smith drove down from Utah to be here during UEA, when their kids didn't have school, and it happened to fall on "baby Kate's" 2nd birthday. So naturally we all went to Disneyland. This was the first day there, Wednesday October 7th, 2010.

Thomas, Heidi, Avery and Naomi
Naomi sat and posed herself and asked me to take this of her sitting in front of the Castle!
Kate pooped out after a long Birthday day, as we headed back to our cars on the tram.

Day Two, Friday! Wendy and Lance took thier kids earlier than us since I wanted Naomi to go to School for part of the morning. We met them @ California Adventure and then walked over to Disneyland. One of the first rides we went on was Cacey Jr's Train. The kids always want to go in the "wild animals" cage. Avery, Heidi, Naomi and Thomas


Audrey May Rossiter, 2 months old!



What and amazing face. Kate Smith! I wish I could say she belonged to me, but she is the adorable, yet naughty, daughter of Lance and Wendy. She and Heidi could be twins at some moments, in looks and mischieviousness, but I can't claim her. :(


Avery, Thomas and Kate Smith


P.S. If you know how to flip pictures after you've uploaded them to the blog, or delete them and re-upload, call me and let me know. Most of you know my number. Thanks!

















No comments:

Post a Comment