Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holiday "Busy"ness

This has already been a busy Holiday Season, but it's only going to get busier. We have Two birthdays in the month of December; Ryan 33 & Heidi 3. I am in charge of Enrichment Night on the 10th, our home is hosting our annual cookie decorating party for moms and daughters we love on the 11th, we hope to host a white elephant party for our cousins on the 17th, our Ward party is on the 12th; oh and I have Jury duty starting the 7th. Let's hope I don't have to be there the whole week cause that will conflict with a lot of plans for that week. So there will be upcoming post with pictures for all these events. Hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. very cute melissa! I am so proud of you! Good luck getting it going. I cant wait to see more posts with pictures. Let me know if you need help.

    ReplyDelete